Anybody ever bake em? If so let me know how to do em. Do you put anything on them, do you clean em or soak em, is garth brooks a homo, and what temp etc.
Anybody ever bake em? If so let me know how to do em. Do you put anything on them, do you clean em or soak em, is garth brooks a homo, and what temp etc.
GO VOLS
We've got some seeds sitting in a bowl waiting to be baked here too.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you put anything on them</div></div>
Salt, or any other seasoning you like (cajun for instance, or cinnamon/sugar if you like that kind of thing)
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">, do you clean em or soak em,</div></div>
Just wash them off - get some of the pumpkin goop off them.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">, is garth brooks a homo,</div></div>
note sure really
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">, and what temp etc</div></div>
350 - about 25 minutes-ish or until they start to look toasted
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I always hated those things. My sons both liked them with Cinnamon and sugar. Not for me though....
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
I like them best when salted. I don't know about making the though. I'm lazy.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
me and the gf made some earlier..cinnamon is always good
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
We always put a little butter and salt on ours and bake them. If you leave a little of the slimy stuff it actually bakes kinda crunchy around them and adds a little flavor, too much gunk is not good, though. We don't rinse ours, I guess it's whatever you prefer, but we love 'em. I just don't like the whole, scooping them out of the pumpkin process, yuck!
Bookmarks